As you’re finishing up for the year, take some time to have a confidence-boosting review and write down things that you’re proud of and are important for you to remember.
It’s always good to look back at how far you’ve come and notice the challenges, the changes, and the good things that happened. Running a business is a rollercoaster ride, and we need to stop for a minute and notice these things!
So today, I’d like to encourage you to pick up your journal or open a note on your phone, and remind yourself how brilliant you are!
Here are 7 Confidence-Boosting Questions and I’ll help answer #1 to get you started:
1. What’s your biggest success story this year?
I say, YOU are! Maybe you’ve been juggling business, and family, and focusing on your health goals, as well as changing things up, and finding consistency in other areas of your work. Here’s a big WELL DONE from me!
2. I expect you’ve changed one or two limiting beliefs too! What did you do this year that you thought would have been impossible before?
3. What was your biggest challenge this year, and how did you overcome it?
4. What new skills have you learned that contributed to, or was vital to your business growth this year?
5. What have you learned about yourself this year?
6. What was most fun?
7. How will you reward yourself for all your hard work, tenacity, and perseverance?
Feel proud of your achievements, you’ve been brave and brilliant. And please, treat yourself to an extra present for you!
If you’re looking for more business-boosting inspiration, dive into my book, Make Your Mondays Matter. Available on Amazon.
If you’d like a signed copy and you’re in the Algarve, come and see me at Well Christmas Market this coming weekend, 21st December, from 11am. Hope to see you there!
Have a lovely Christmas and here’s to a prosperous and healthy New Year for all.
To your success and happiness,
Jo James xx
Your business coach, propelling your business to the next level.